Funding Requests

To request money from United Way you must be a non-profit agency that serves the people of Roscommon County.

You will need to submit the following documentation

Original Application (download below)
Federal Form 990 for the most recent fiscal year available. (2015)
Michigan License to Solicit
A brief description of your program for RCUW campaign materials
A copy of 501 (c ) 3 determination letter

You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and complete the application forms. If you need to download this, please click here

You MUST download and read the cover letter to get instructions about how to apply for funds. Our process has changed and all forms must be submitted electronically.